Saturday, August 2

Huh??!!!

Ascripturewithoutanenclosedspacesislikeasenten
cewithoutapause,asongwithoutsilence,adaywitho
utdawn.AmIwrongthen,ifisaythattherehastobeana
turalperiodofintermittentrestbetweentheflowofpr
ocessesinthiscontinuumofkarmaandcosmicnothingness?

What if i were to say that the words in this line in themselves depict the irony of thought and contol over our lives right now? What if I told you that I could make you get up and ponder about all that I have said so far? Would you? Wouldn't you?

I don't know what you'd do forr sure, but I did make yo think about it. That's good enough for me.


It is amazing,how a few,ok,not a few,many punctuation marks thrown around in all the odd places in this sentence could really mess up your control and analysis of vocabulary and analysis of common logic?

Yo ud, ont bel.ievem e?W!ell, yo ush ould? beca useri ghtn owy"oua" ret ryin gvery hardt ofi gureo utwh atI inte ndto orra the ramt 'ryin gtoc' on veyinth eseli ne! sit, isno tawal kina "par kias sur eyo ubu titsu redoe smak e:fo rsom ewhac kyan dint eres tin grea 'ding'.