Saturday, September 8

amaranthine

If I fall
Will you?
Hold me
Pick me up


If I cry
Will you?
Console me
Lift me


In the rain
Or in
The mellow
The sunshine


Will you?
Share a smile
Will you?
Share my pain


If i die
Will you?
Mourn
Cry
Or will you
Walk along
Or say goodbye


Will you?
Be my angel
In the eye of the storm
Will you?
Share your tears
Or will you hide, them
Like your fears


Will you?
Walk along with me
Or leave me behind
All alone
Will you?
Be my angel
On the path
That you have shown


Whenever I'm down
Lost
Will you?
Be there
Will you?
Come around
Will you?
Embrace me
And get me back
To the ground


Don't leave me all alone
I love you by my side
Sharing my joy, my sorrow
Sharing me
Sharing you
Nothing left to hide


You are...
My pride
My sunshine
When it rains
When it pours
Like a glass of wine
My precious
My everlasting shine...


Amaranthine.